We have been having WAY too much fun with all of the sandwich bag ice cream recipes! This Coffee Creamer Ice Cream is our favorite one yet! With only 1 ingredient, this is too easy not to try!
We have been having an absolute blast looking for different ways to try out the science experiment that we have shared with you from our boys teacher. After dinner, the kids get so excited to dream up their next frozen ice cream concoction. It has become one of their favorite stay at home traditions. One day, while grocery shopping, all of the amazing coffee creamer flavors caught my eye and I thought they could be the perfect base to this simple dessert. You could even mix and match different flavors- the options are endless!
Can I add coffee to the creamer for coffee ice cream?
Yes you can! We recommend allowing the coffee to cool before adding the creamer. You may want to add a little extra creamer than what you would normally add to your morning cup to achieve a maximum creamy flavor!
Can I use any flavor of coffee creamer I want?
Yes! This is our favorite part about this easy frozen dessert! The possibilities are endless! There are so many delicious creamer flavors out there, let us know what flavor is your favorite!
Ingredients for our Coffee Creamer Ice Cream
- Coffee Creamer of your choice (we love this)
- Sandwich Sized Ziploc Bag
- Quart or Gallon Sized Ziploc Bag
How to make our Coffee Creamer Ice Cream:
Pour 1 cup of coffee creamer into a sandwich size bag and seal. Make sure to remove as much air as possible to the bag.
Fill a gallon sized ziploc bag about 1/2 full with ice. Pour about 1/2 cup salt on top.
Place the small bag inside the ice bag and shake for 3-4 minutes. After shaking is done, remove bag from large ice bag and rinse quickly to get all the salt off.
Open creamer bag and pour into a bowl. Enjoy!
Love fresh and simple recipes??! Subscribe to our emails below and we will send them straight to your inbox!
- 1 cup Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer
- About 2 cups of Ice
- 1/2 cup salt (poured over ice)
- Sandwich Sized Ziploc
- Gallon Sized Ziploc
- Pour 1 cup of coffee creamer into a sandwich size bag and seal. Make sure to remove as much air as possible to the bag.
- Fill a gallon sized ziploc bag about 1/2 full with ice.
- Pour about 1/2 cup salt on top.
- Place the small bag inside the ice bag and shake for 3-4 minutes.
- After shaking is done, remove bag from large ice bag and rinse quickly to get all the salt off.
- Open creamer bag and pour into a bowl.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 11.7gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7.8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 0gSugar: 39gProtein: 0g
(Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)