Fresh, healthy ingredients and a fully customizable meal! This Ultimate Greek Chicken Platter allows everyone at the table to create their own lunch or dinner masterpiece! No onions? No problem! Make your own custom Greek dish tonight!
Why is some pita bread soft and others not?
There are actually two different types of pita bread…pita pockets and Greek pita bread. The pita pocket bread is usually a bit thinner and not as soft as Greek Pita Bread.
Is this chicken Souvlaki?
While this recipe is not technically Souvlaki, it is certainly a wonderful substitute! Souvlaki is traditionally meat and/or veggies that are grilled on skewers. This tender, juicy chicken is seasoned and cooked in olive oil. We like to go ahead and chop the chicken to make assembling your pita, salad or bowl as easy as possible!
Ingredients for our Ultimate Greek Chicken Platter
- Greek Seasoning (we really like this one)
- Greek Pita Bread
- Romaine Lettuce
- Red Onion
- Kalamata Olives
- Feta Cheese
How to make our Ultimate Greek Chicken Platter
First, season thin sliced chicken breasts with Greek seasoning. You can use as much as you would like, depending on how flavorful you would like. We recommend about 1 tsp per side.
Next, cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, until fully cooked. If you are not using thin sliced chicken, you will need to cook longer. Once cooked, set aside on a plate or cutting board.
While chicken is resting, dice your favorite toppings. We suggest romaine lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, cucumber and kalamata olives. Then chop the cooked chicken into bite sized pieces.
Arrange all toppings on a large platter or charcuterie board. Add pita bread, crumbled feta, and in small bowls, place hummus and tzatziki on platter.
To serve, choose if you would like to make a salad, bowl or pita. Add desired toppings and enjoy! My favorite way to eat this is as a salad with the tzatziki drizzled on top with a side of hummus and pita- best of both worlds! Sometimes I even add an olive oil/red wine vinegar mixture as a salad dressing as well.
This dinner is sure to make everyone happy! Create any combination you are in the mood for- did I mention how gorgeous this presentation is for a party? Bonus- it is all on one platter so fewer dishes to wash- a total win!
Enjoy fresh and simple recipes?! Subscribe below to our emails and we will send them to your inbox every week!
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 TBS Greek Seasoning
- 8 slices Greek Pita Bread
- 2 cups shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 large Cucumber
- 1 large Red Onion
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Hummus
- 1 cup Tzatziki
- Season thin sliced chicken breasts with Greek seasoning about 1 tsp per side.
- Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, until fully cooked. Once cooked, set aside on a plate or cutting board.
- Dice your favorite toppings (romaine lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, cucumber and kalamata olives).
- Chop the cooked chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Arrange all toppings on a large platter or charcuterie board.
- Add pita bread, crumbled feta, and in small bowls, place hummus and tzatziki on platter.
- To serve, choose if you would like to make a salad, bowl or pita. Add desired toppings and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 600Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 4127mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 7gSugar: 6gProtein: 41g
(Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)