I can always appreciate a recipe that uses basic ingredients that I almost always have on hand! This Pepperoni Pasta Salad is a delicious, colorful side dish (or main course) to make ahead and serve all week long!
My kids absolutely LOVE pasta salad. They would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I let them. This recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes and is usually gone even faster than that! The mini pepperonis cut down on some of the prep time and if you are like me, anything miniature is always a win!
Do I have to use Garlic Expressions salad dressing?
You can certainly use whatever dressing your family prefers, but a dear friend of mine introduced this to me about 8 years ago during our weekly Friday night backyard pizza nights and I have never looked back! The ingredients are all natural, and the flavor is incredible! You will see that we love using this dressing in some of our other recipes!
Ingredients for Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- Rotini Pasta
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Red, Orange and Yellow Bell Peppers
- Garlic Expressions Salad Dressing
- Green Olives (optional)
How to make Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to directions on box. Drain and rinse well with cold water. It is important to rinse with cold water to cool the pasta down so you don’t melt the cheese when mixing the ingredients.
Dice bell peppers, cucumber and tomatoes and add to large bowl.
Add pasta, pepperonis, and cheese and olives (optional), stir.
Pour 1/2 cup of salad dressing a mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready. If serving the next day, you may want to add a few tablespoons of dressing to refresh the salad.
Pasta salad is such an easy dish to throw together for parties, a side to any dinner, or even a great snack! This Pepperoni Pasta Salad is full of delicious ingredients and packed with flavor- we hope you will give it a try!
Love fresh and simple recipes??! Subscribe to our emails below and we will send them right to your inbox every week!
- 1 5oz bag Hormel Mini Pepperonis
- 1 12oz box Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 large or 3 miniature Bell Pepper (Red, Orange or Yellow)
- 1 medium Cucumber
- 2 small Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Garlic Expressions Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced Green Olives (optional)
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Drain and rinse well with cold water.
- Dice bell peppers, cucumber and tomatoes and add to large bowl.
- Add pasta, pepperonis and cheese and stir.
- Pour 1/2 cup of salad dressing a mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready.
- If serving the next day, you may want to add a few tablespoons of dressing to refresh the salad.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 9g
(Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)